Enrollment and funding
Options for enrollment in the Academy Program and Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program (PSEOP):
- Option A - Students enroll in courses to receive college credit, and the student's family is responsible for all costs. This option is available all terms.
- Option B - Students enroll in courses to receive both college credit and high school credit, and the local school district is responsible for the cost of tuition and books. This option is available fall and spring semesters.
Note: Students who are home-schooled and are not enrolled in a school that is recognized by the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) are not eligible to participate in Option B.
Important information about funding
When applying for Option B, be aware of the following:
- Funding for PSEOP Option B is determined by the ODE. Ohio State follows the guidelines set by ODE to determine who will receive this funding.
- Students who attend a public high school must submit an "intent to participate" form with their high school no later than March 30 of the year prior to participating in PSEOP. See your high school counselor or principal for more information.
- Students who attend a non-public high school must apply to the ODE for funding once they have been admitted to a PSEOP program. This funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, see your high school counselor or principal. Students who are not funded by ODE may still enroll under Option A.
Students may enroll in the Academy at any Ohio State campus.
Admission requirements may vary for regional campuses. Please contact regional campuses directly for more information about beginning as an Academy student at Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, or ATI–Wooster.
Columbus - (614) 292-3980 or osu.edu
Lima - (419) 995-8391 or lima.osu.edu
Mansfield - (419) 755-4011 or mansfield.osu.edu
Marion - (740) 389-6786 or osumarion.osu.edu
Newark - (740) 366-9333 or newark.osu.edu
The Agricultural Technical Institute (ATI) - (330) 287-1327; (800) 647-8283 (in Ohio only) or ati.osu.edu