(For the 2013-14 academic year)
The Ohio State University offers a variety of merit scholarships to outstanding students. Unless otherwise indicated, all awards:
- are awarded on a competitive basis: published criteria represent the minimum qualifications for consideration
- are available for eight semesters of full-time undergraduate enrollment
- are for new domestic freshmen (not including students transferring from other colleges or universities)
- are awarded to students who begin in autumn semester
- do not require applications other than Ohio State's admission application (apply.osu.edu) Exceptions: Cooperative Scholarship Housing programs; Morrill Scholars Program requires an essay.