(For the 2014-15 academic year)
The Ohio State University offers a variety of merit scholarships to outstanding students. Unless otherwise indicated, all awards:
- are awarded on a competitive basis: published criteria represent the minimum qualifications for consideration
- are available for eight semesters of full-time undergraduate enrollment
- are awarded only during terms for which a student is enrolled
- are for new domestic freshmen (not including students transferring from other colleges or universities)
- are awarded to students who begin in autumn semester
- do not require applications other than Ohio State's admission application (apply.osu.edu) Exceptions: Eminence Scholarship; Morrill Scholars Program requires an essay, completed on the Common Application; Cooperative Scholarship Housing programs.